Mission: William Bonifas Fine Arts Center enhances and inspires the cultural and creative life of the community.
Vision: Every community member is touched by the arts.
- Strengthen revenues and fundraising capacity to ensure long-term sustainability
- Create a strong marketing plan that builds awareness and drives participation
- Develop arts programming to cultivate and sustain community engagement
- Optimize our facility for long term functionality
- Foster a quality work environment for our staff, contractors and volunteers
Strategic Priority 1: Strengthen revenues and fundraising capacity to ensure long-term sustainability
- Create a fund development plan that outlines growing revenue opportunities
- Identify and cultivate relationships with current and potential donors and sponsors
- Deliver membership campaigns that increase members and donors
- Apply for 2 new grant opportunities each year
- Ensure the programs are competitively priced and cost efficient
- Streamline the fundraising cycle
- Create a legacy endowment
- Implement capital campaign for 50th anniversary
- ADA bathrooms
- Restoration/renovation of building
- Explore opportunities to increase theater revenues
- Review theater rental pricing to ensure competitiveness.
- Share financial responsibility for capital projects with Players de Noc
- Explore other theater rental opportunities
Strategic Priority 2: Create a strong marketing plan that builds awareness and drives participation
- Develop a basic marketing strategy complete with market segmentation with messaging geared to each persona
- Increase public awareness of the Bonifas in the area of under-engaged segments of our population
- Redefine the Bonifas brand, create a brand plan and content tone for messaging
- Bonifas is inclusive, fun and accessible
- There is something for everyone!
- We are here to inspire, educate and entertain!
- Choose appropriate marketing tactic (messaging) and appropriate channels for each persona.
- Install a Customer Relation Management (CRM) system to manage member, donor, and sponsor information, virtual events, auctions and sponsorship campaigns
Strategic Priority 3: Develop arts programming to cultivate and sustain community engagement
- Increase the engagement of our visitors by increasing the interactivity of our exhibits
- Curate an exhibit that highlights or focuses on regional culture or history
- Cooperate with community stakeholders and organizations to engage and showcase exhibits
- Create and implement policies and programs that leverage on our permanent collection
- Ensure that educational programming offerings respond to the market demand
- Recruit new instructors to offer modern, popular classes to increase participation
- Grow classes offered outside of the Bonifas building with schools, assisted living facilities and Hannahville community school
- Refocus main events to reflect current preferences
- Build Flannel Fest to include more community businesses/organizations
- Experiment with events that acquaint the community with the Bonifas
- Collaborate with area organizations to deliver community programming.
Strategic Priority 4: Optimize our facility for long term functionality
- Deliver a plan for the long term improvement of the building as a foundation for the capital campaign
- Ensure the high risk and priority projects are managed and mitigated
- Finalize the building proposal/funds request to the Besse Foundation
Strategic Priority 5: Foster a quality work environment for our staff, contractors, and volunteers
- Train and develop the staff based on annual succession planning reviews
- Cross-train staff for flexibility
- Enhance and improve the quality of our volunteer program
- Create a documented, systematic, accountable Volunteer Program – for recruitment, orientation, training, assignments, and recognition
- Increase the numbers of our volunteers